Monday, November 28, 2011

New Blogger Rude to Readers in Introduction



‘Oh great,’ the thought bubble above you says. Another blog. Is there really anything left to talk about that no one else has?  What can this guy say that’s unique or funny that I can’t get anywhere else? Why should I stay here and keep reading?

To which I reply, “Who says I’m writing this for you?”

Really, this is mostly for me. I’ll read books (since I need to do more of that anyways instead of surfing the web) and talk about them here to keep my writing skills fresh. I’ll try to make it amusing along the way for anyone who stops by, and maybe I’ll learn a few things about myself and literature on the way. But if you squatters insist on entertainment, I guess I’ll give the people what they want.

Welcome to Man Reads A Book. I take requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment